So what is long term leasing??
We believe that long term leasing is a lease term longer than 3 months and it is fully covered by the Residential Tenancies Act.
Managing your property in the long term is more involved than just finding you a tenant. It encompasses managing the tenancy and managing the performance of your investment.
Initially we recommend that you have a depreciation schedule completed to ensure that you are getting the maximum depreciation on the property. We recommend the services of BMT Quantity Surveyors you can have a look at their services by Clicking Here
It is also vital that before leasing, your property complies with the various legislative requirements for safety. For all electrical matters over the past 20 years we have used and recommend the services of First Choice Electrics, you can click here to make a booking to have a compliance check. To find out exactly what your full obligations are including minimum security standards you can:
- Click here for minimum security standards
- Click here for RCD and smoke alarm compliance
- Click here for blinds compliance
- Click here for pool safety requirements
Every year you will receive a written Market Appraisal and information on the Perth Property Market. We will also advise you on the necessary large upgrades such as bathroom, kitchen and roof renovations etc
Remembering that aside from the requirements under the Act we can customise our service to include any or all of the following:
- Property condition report
- Open for inspection
- Application processing
- Tenant selection
- Lease preparation, execution and bond lodgement
- Rent arrears management
- Account management including payment to creditors and Owners
- Court Representation
- Insurance recommendations
- Vacate inspections including report
- Arrange cleaning, gardening etc to bring property back to pre-leased condition
- Bond Disposal
Would you like to know more? or would you like to receive a quote for our services? Click here to get in touch